- Quality Assurance Officer
- Location: Heathrow
- Salary is between £30,000 to £35,000
- Knowledge and experience of working within a GDP and WDA environment is ESSENTIAL
- Provide direct support to the General Manager in the overseeing of the QA Department
- Ideally they are looking for someone with experience working within the Pharmaceutical Industry
Alex Dobson is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer with an internationally renowned transport and logistics company. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to move there career forward within the Quality sector and looking to pursue within a brand new Pharmaceutical department.
The company is one of the leading 10 transport and logistics companies in the world and within the top 5 within Europe. As a company they match the needs of import and export organisations around the world and provide complex supply chain management solutions for major groups around the world. They work within numerous industries including the Aerospace, Food, Engineering, Oil and Gas and Healthcare. This role will be based within the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical department where they have become market leaders in cargo safety, security, compliance regulations and cold chain distribution. Incorporating transit services that adhere to Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are part of the service they offer.
You main responsibility will be to provide direct support to the General Manager in the management of the day-to-day aspects of the QA Department, including deviation close out and associated investigations, conducting self inspections, supporting the Change Control processes and participating in quality based projects. You will need to effectively work within the wider QA Team to ensure both QA regulatory and business requirements are met at all times.
In addition work with other departments to ensure a strong QA culture throughout the business and provide guidance as required. You will be responsible for supporting deviation close out, writing investigation reports and follow up on corrective and preventative actions. Furthermore you will lead quality based projects working as part of a multidisciplinary team as required. Responsibility for supporting quality related customer complaint investigations and trending activities will be a key focus of the role.
- Substantial experience of working in a similar Quality Assurance related role within the Freight Industry
- Knowledge and experience of working within a GDP and WDA environment
- Knowledge of EU quality related pharmaceutical regulations
- Experience of conducting quality based investigations and root cause analysis
- Experience of conducting self inspections
- Understanding of solid dose manufacture
- Understanding of Product Quality Review requirements
- Understanding and experience of Change Control
- Understanding of business finance
- Conducting supplier audits for APIs and contract manufacturers
Quality Assurance Officer, WDA, GMP, GDP, ISO, QMS, Pharmaceutical, Logistics, QA, Shipping, Freight Forwarding, Deviation, Investigation Reports, Quality Management Systems, EU Quality, Solid Dose, Change Control, API’s, Contract Manufacturers, Heathrow, Feltham, Middlesex.
This is a permanent position.