The successful PPC Specialist will have demonstrable experience of managing complex, high budget PPC campaigns, ideally within a well-established e-commerce environment and utilising high level data skills, including an advanced ability with MS Excel and proven data analysis experience backed up with A-Level or Degree level Maths or a related discipline.
The PPC Specialist will be comfortable dealing with all levels of stakeholders, working as a credible, hand-on manager of PPC campaigns for a host of luxury travel brands. Your duties will cover Paid Search, Tracking and Reporting, and Innovation, with specific responsibilities including the following:
- Manage campaign strategy for paid search across all Specialist brands and across all paid search platforms – including but not limited to Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Manage campaign review and optimisation strategy
- Manage ad creative and copy by creating, expanding and structuring campaigns and adgroups
- Manage campaign strategy with key phrase analysis and selection, keyword matching, search term targeting, listing position, bidding strategy and day parting
- Manage and resolve any competitor brand bidding issues
- Use AMO bid management tool to manage bid strategies and generate reports
- Track all spend and performance, and take corrective actions where required
- Make data-driven recommendations for landing pages and site copy to increase conversions and decrease spend
- Explore new platforms and opportunities in online advertising
- Identify new areas for online development from which the business would benefit
- Contribute to knowledge sharing activities amongst the Digital Marketing team and wider business (e.g. blog contributions, company presentations etc.)
With a minimum of a year working within a hands-on position focusing primarily on Paid Search, the successful PPC Specialist will be comfortable hitting the ground running, demonstrating knowledge and experience with the following:
- Reconciliation of budget spend, analyse click and conversion data and ad expenses
- Great knowledge and understanding of PPC methods and tools
- Managing, testing and optimising keywords, ad text, position and landing pages based on performances of campaigns
- Capable of managing large keyword campaigns
In addition, the PPC Specialist will be an excellent oral and written communicator, with a good attention to detail, and effective team player, and able to deliver on large volume and budget, across multiple e-commerce websites and platforms.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate digital marketer with a particular interest in PPC, to join a leading travel business at a very exciting time of growth and renewal. Working in a well-established and very friendly department of other digital marketing professionals, you will enjoy the opportunity to apply your advanced skills in PPC, further developing your skills and knowledge whilst making a valuable contribution to the success of a host of luxury holiday brands.
In reward for your important contribution to PPC, you will receive a competitive salary with 25 days holiday, pension and life assurance; as well as great prospects for further career development.
Keywords: PPC Specialist, Keyword campaigns, Google, Bing, Yahoo, Keyword matching, Search Engine Optimisation, Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, SEO, Travel, e-Commerce
This is a permanent vacancy