An exciting opportunity has arisen with a Netherlands based Stem Cell company. Their patented protected technology is based on the expansion and differentiation of stem cells. They have several assets, all focused on oncology, with two moving into phase II stage and four at pre-clinical stage. Due to growth within the company they are seeking a Project Manager who can manage their strategically important projects through pre-clinical and early clinical development stages.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will ensure that the client has professional project management of strategically important projects. You will be responsible for:
• Developing and managing efficient project management systems to support cross-functional teams comprising colleagues in regulatory, development, production, quality, pre-clinical and clinical, ensuring cross team project visibility and on-time and on-budget delivery.
• This will include: Detailed, milestone driven, project plans, including work breakdown structure, timing, budget, resource requirements and team roles and responsibilities. Decision making. Develop project records and plans.
• Support project planning working with line managers to engage and manage external service vendors
• Utilise your scientific expertise to define projects, troubleshoot, provide solutions, and deliver results
• Provide clear reporting to management
• MSc/PhD would be preferred but not essential
• Strong Project Management experience
• Biotech or Pharma industry experience, ideally in cell or gene therapy (ATMP), biologics or similar
• Strong scientific knowledge relevant to cell therapies and their development
• Experience of technology transfer would be an asset, but not essential
• Must have excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
This role offers an attractive salary and benefits, including relocation assistance.