The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of multiple Pharmaceutical Development projects on behalf of Pharma Services. As the key point of contact, the Project Manager will ensure that the tasks undertaken by a multi-disciplinary project team are aligned so that project deliverables are on time and within budget. Manage the progress of client projects ensuring that internal project management and quality systems are effectively used to deliver the required project goals. Advise management on improvements that could be made to internal systems to assist with project delivery.
Project manager – Main Responsibilities
- Working on behalf of Pharma Services’ clients, manage the smooth running of all internal operational aspects of new product development contract projects
- For each project maintain current and accurate project plans for the purposes of client and management information. Manage each project to comply with the agreed timelines.
- As necessary, conduct administrative duties associated with the position.
- Assist in the identification and development of business opportunities for Pharma Services within the area of contract development.
- Acquire and collate appropriate target market data, conduct the necessary analysis, make recommendations, and assist in the development of potential business opportunities as directed by line management.
- Participate in meetings, conferences and correspondence with clients as required in performance of function.
- Identify and respond efficiently and effectively to all customer needs.
- Ensure that all job specific responsibilities relating to the overall role objective are carried out in accordance
Project Manager – Required Experience
- Proven project management experience
- Proven familiarity with the manufacture and analysis of pharmaceutical products