If so, a unique opportunity was created for a Project Manager in the Commercialisation of Research team to help expand the company’s research portfolio by attracting additional external investment. You will be joining a company who is at the forefront of advancing cell and gene therapies in the UK.
The purpose of the role is to expand the research portfolio through demonstrating portfolio progression toward clinical trials to attract additional external investment.
- You will be accountable for maintaining an audit of all projects under governance as creating a portfolio of assets in development is the responsibility of the University Liaison Manager who identifies opportunities and manages day to day interactions
- You will organise and lead creation of due diligence documents, medicines development strategies, investment requests from management by coordination and organising team specialist or external consultants.
- You will be accountable for tracking and reporting progress of the portfolio of the projects in regard to identifying milestones, monitoring spends, identifying resource constraints or strategic diverse between collaborators.
- PhD in biological sciences with industry experience in research and development (or BSc with commensurate industry experience)
- Ideally minimum 3 years’ experience in the development of cell and gene therapies or biological therapeutics within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Experienced Scientist moving blue sky research into more regulated stages of therapeutic development
- Experience working in a research grant funded environment
- Demonstrable project management experience of research and development projects either in academic or industry environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills engaging with a variety of audience, stakeholders and colleagues at all levels across different departments to deliver objectives