Are you looking to further develop your career in a fast-paced and growing environment? Next Phase are supporting a global leading CMO in the Birkenhead area in their search for a Compliance Lead. This is a full time, permanent position which requires the individual to be on-site.
About the role :
You will be leading the compliance activities to push the quality improvements and achievement of the site objectives whilst ensuring customer and regulatory requirements are met for all product types and markets.
- Manage the QMS
- Prepare a monthly quality report
- Responsible for ensuring the documentation control system is maintained and remains suitable
- Support the management of the validation systems
- Line managing and coaching of direct reports
- Oversee QMS activities such as change controls, deviations, CAPA and others
- Take part in audits as well as leading them at times
Salary : Competitive
Full time, on-site, permanent position