This is a unique opportunity to work for an established contract development and manufacturing organisation that covers the full pharmaceutical life cycle, producing new pharmaceutical products for early phase clinical projects. To date, they have supported over 2 million patients and conducted trials in over 85 countries. They work to strict GMP guidelines and offer excellent career progression.
You will provide technical leadership and coaching for Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians and enable the delivery of complex projects. As well as acting as the primary analytical lead for assigned projects including executing, delegating, and monitoring the progress of work to ensure timelines are met and to communicate progress to internal and external clients.
- To provide technical and operational leadership, training, and coaching to Analysts
- To take full ownership for, the analytical activities required as part of their assigned projects. Identifying technical problems/issues, developing solutions, and fully implementing these solutions with agreement from their line manager where appropriate.
- To define the analytical strategy for new and ongoing projects (e.g. the strategy to develop, verify/validate or transfer analytical methods, stability study design etc).
- To actively manage the performance of Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians assigned as their direct and indirect reports.
- To assist the Team Leader / Group Leader with technical assessments for quotations and support any Business Development activities that are required of them.
- To provide support as required during Client / Regulatory cGMP audits.
The Experience & Skills
- B.Sc. (or equiv.) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component.
- Significant experience in LC analysis, stability design and testing, HPLC, method development, method validation
- Experience of supervising and managing cGMP laboratory activities and staff meeting demanding timelines.
- Experience of leading analytical development activities in support of pharmaceutical development projects.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or phone 0044 1403 216216 where we would be happy to tell you more about this exciting opportunity.