- Quality Coordinator
- Assist with the day to day running of the quality clinical activities
- Must experience of working within a pharmaceutical environment
- Based in Burton, Staffordshire
A varied and challenging new position has arisen in Burton, Staffs, for a Quality Coordinator with a leading pharmaceutical services organisation. This is a brand new opportunity with a growing company and this would be ideal for someone who has a year or two’s experience within the pharmaceutical industry and is looking to ignite their Quality career.
The company offer a diverse range of niche services to the pharmaceutical industry specialising in neglected areas of drug development and licensing to ensure these products get to those that need them. These services are split into 5 divisions: Clinical Trial Supplies, Managed Access, Global Access, Health-care and Specialty Pharmaceuticals. Their Clinical Trial Supplies services offers a wide range of additional value services such a DDL plus others which have helped to firmly establish them as a market leader in this competitive sector. They are very successful as a company with a culture built on their family origins to ensure there is a good work life balance and positive culture. Due to the areas they occupy they have grown rapidly, winning industry recognized awards regularly, acquiring new products and opening new operations across the world to become a global organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity, with clear career progression, for someone looking to move their pharmaceutical career to the next level. The successful candidate will assist in maintaining the appropriate standards of GMP and GDP are upheld. You will review, approve, maintain and achieve quality documents and help to coordinate Quality Assurance raw data to ensure compliance with regulatory expectations. In addition to this the contribution to the delivery of QA projects, QA enquiries and the delivery of training is something that will be expected on a day to day basis.
- Graduate or equivalent within a Scientific or Pharmaceutical field
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge of GDP and/or GMP
- Proven capability and experience of working with spreadsheets and databases
- Experience of providing excellent administration support to a team of people