As an experienced New Business Co-Coordinator your key skills will include:
- You will be expected to create face to face selling opportunities to clients.
- Maximise Business Development growth for the sales regions.
- Being resilient, yet personable on the phone is key to being successful in this role.
- Knowledge and hands on understanding of Barbour ABI and/or Glenigan project lead database is advantageous.
- You should have experience of cold calling, generating leads and booking appointments for the sales team. This should be within a sales/ telesales environment.
- Experience involving B2B outbound calling and hitting targets would be looked upon favourably.
- Previous experience within the construction industry is vital.
About The Company:
Our client is a market leader in the provision of their products have an excellent reputation within the market place and have a Global presence. They operate within the UK and Ireland delivering excellence to roofing and tiling solutions that exceed clients expectations.
KEYWORDS: NEW BUSINESS, DEVELOPMENT, CO-COORDINATOR, SALES, ORDER PROCESSING SALES, SERVICE, ADMIN, LEIGHTON BUZZARD, FIELD SALES, ORDER PROCESSING, BARBOUR ABI, GLENIGAN, PROJECT LEADS, MANUFACTURING, B2B.
THIS IS A PERM ROLE