This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic sales person who has experience of the sale of surgical medical devices to take responsibility for the key North West territory. The company are a well-established global eye health organisation who have been at the forefront of visionary innovations since their conception. They are seeking a talented and successful Sales Representative to take over an established territory with several large accounts to manage these as well as seek out new clients.
The purpose of the Sales Representative is to promote the company’s Intraocular Lenses and associated consumables to NHS and other Hospitals.
The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Develop new sales in prospective accounts
- Managing existing accounts to not just retain but also grow business
- Driving sales of equipment and associated consumables into accounts
- Launching and driving sales of new products into accounts
- Working closely with Specialists, Business Development and Commercial teams to identify and close sales into the NHS and other structures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
You will need to have:
- Knowledge of NHS structure and hospital sales.
- Experience of medical device sales (does not have to be ophthalmic), preferably in a theatre environment.
- Demonstrable ability to grow business and accounts.
- Ability to successfully negotiate with procurement and other relevant bodies.
Salary: up to £45,000 plus OTE of £12,000 which can be uncapped.
Company car OR Car Cash allowance subject to your car meeting minimum requirements. (Details of which can be discussed in the interview process)
- Private Medical Insurance – delivered by Vitality Health
- Group Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Personal Pension Plan with Employer Contributions
- Life Assurance
- Tax efficient Benefits through Salary Exchange (aka Salary Sacrifice) on:
- Pension contributions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Incentive Plan
- Travel Insurance
The company are a global eye care organisation with the mission to enhance the quality of life of their patients by improving their vision. Since their inception over 120 years ago they have been at the forefront of their field developing the latest innovations to improve eye care. As part of a wider global organisation they are well placed to achieve their aim and they are still developing new technologies to improve patient’s quality of life. They have a unique culture based on working collaboratively to achieve the company’s goals taking a professional and committed approach. In the UK they have c150 employees which means they take a small company approach to their work, further enhancing the collaborative nature of their culture.
Sales, business development, commercial, Ophthalmics, surgical, equipment, medical sales, theatre, account, account management, BD, business development executive, tender, contractual agreements, health-care, hospital, NHS, national health service, consumable, clinical, non clinical, sales representative, retain, growth.
This is a permanent role