Do you have solid consultancy experience within qualitative research? Have you got experience of defining, managing, and delivering projects?
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading medical device consultancies in the UK, based in Bristol. They combine creative, technical and user experience expertise to deliver world changing products and services for medical, consumer and industrial clients.
My client is looking for a Senior Design Researcher to lead projects for some of the world’s most recognised brands and help build new products and services. This is a permanent position with a hybrid working arrangement.
- You will scope, plan, manage and lead qual research studies, identifying insight and making clear recommendations. You will also have the opportunity to support in client meetings and proposal creation.
- You will be experienced in setting up and moderating research studies and will be comfortable working with limited supervision.
- You will be proactive and independent in running your aspect of projects, as well as being a comfortable collaborator with project teams and other departments.
- You will have excellent presentation and writing skills, with knowledge and evidence of human-centred design methods and techniques that can be applied to challenges.
- You will draw on a range of disciplines to solve challenges, whether that is psychology, design, or anything that’s relevant.
- You will be carrying out research fieldwork either in-person or online, depending on the requirements of the project.
Your skills and experience
- Have consultancy experience within qualitative research.
- Have plenty of experience planning global contextual research, creating screeners and organising recruitment.
- Have moderated research sessions and facilitated discussions.
- Be able to demonstrate your experience of uncovering unmet needs and framing them into succinct recommendations and opportunities to clients.
- Have experience of defining, managing, and delivering projects.
- Highly competitive salary plus performance-related company-wide bonus
- Hybrid role (onsite client meetings are necessary)
- Flexible working approaches around our availability hours (which are Monday to Thursday 9:30am to 12:00pm & 2:00pm to 4:00pm and Friday 9:30 to 12:00pm) to help support your work-life balance
- Training and development opportunities which include regular ‘lunch and learn’ sessions and knowledge sharing via internal channels
- Private healthcare for you and your family as well as additional support via our Employee Assistance Programme.