I am currently working with a leading cell and gene therapy CDMO based in the golden triangle. This company has been founded in 2016, and since then, they have been providing their clients with a number of services such manufacturing in their GMP suites, QC testing, process development, warehouse and office spaces. This company supports clients with complex, breakthrough therapies for a globally diverse market.
They are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Compliance Officer to lead QMS, regulatory and compliance activities for the successful manufacture of ATMP’s. To qualify, you should possess a BSc degree in life sciences and have prior experience working in a Senior QA position within GMP and ATMP’s.
This is a permanent, full time position that requires your presence on-site in Cambridge. The salary offered is up to £55,000, depending on your level of experience.
Key responsibilities for the QA role:
- Lead QMS, regulatory and compliance activities
- Train members of the team
- Ensure all suppliers meet regulatory and compliance requirements
- Develop strategies and undertake risk assessments
- BSc within life sciences
- Strong QA experience within GMP and ATMP’s
- Strong QMS, regulatory and compliance experience
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01403 216216 where we I would be happy to tell you more about this exciting opportunity.