I am looking for a level 2 Senior Statistician for an established rapidly growing biotechnology company within analytics for specialized software products for major companies such as GSK and AstraZeneca. The role is fully remote is offering generous compensation package and an excellent working environment allowing flexibility for work-home balance.
Your role will include:
The individual will be responsible for:
- Develops and examines statistical papers such as study protocols, Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs), and Statistical Analysis Reports (SARs) (SARs).
- Conducts analysis on minor projects solo, or as part of a team on larger/complex projects.
- Uses a variety of skills and can adapt them to a wide range of situations, using discretion to select the most appropriate methods.
- Seeks opportunities to educate other in some skill areas and contributes to the development of internal resources.
The organization has been highly successful as a result of their outstanding skills. They provide comprehensive biostatistical services with unique software solutions using a data-driven strategy to reduce clinical development risk, costs, and length. The company has collaborated with large pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, SMEs, and university organizations.
The company provides an exceptionally competitive pay as well as 37 days of holiday, a pension scheme, and private health insurance. The organization places a heavy emphasis on formal learning and development programs that lead to additional professional advancement chances inside the company.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, pharmacology or with a strong statistical component
- Typically, would have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in the application of statistics on clinical trials (pharma, CRO, academic)
- Experience in SAS or R statistical software package
- Experience in study design and protocol contribution