Job DescriptionThis is an excellent role for a high caliber individual who is keen to play a pivotal role in developing innovative skills programme and help to develop a sustainable Cell and Gene Therapy Sector.
You will be responsible for delivering and coordinating skills and training programme and deliver strategically to coordinate with the additional new national centers to form Advanced Therapies Skill and Training Network. By supporting the Skills Programme Delivery Manager you will create attractive training and skills systems to attract new talent from across all sectors. It will be also required to develop of the professional skills of existing people to retain talent within the sector via technical and leadership programmes and improve graduate and undergraduate programmes to build on the Advanced Therapies Apprenticeship Community.
- Strong knowledge of the cell and gene therapy industry
- Experience of instructor led training delivery through working in either biotech, CMO, CRO, supply chain or biopharma
- Scientific and technical expertise to apply knowledge to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with stakeholders and to facilitate creation and continuous improvement of training packages
- Experience in GMP environments within aseptic Biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations
- Ability to deliver projects to time, cost, and quality standards
- BSc in a Bio – medical discipline
- Train the Trainer course desirable
The company was established in 2012 with the purpose to make the UK the place to commercialise Cell & Gene Therapies working in collaboration with partner based in the UK, Europe, US and Asia for example. The offer cutting edge technology, services, and capabilities to take a therapy across the translational gap. Then into the clinic, through clinical trials to launch. They have now expanded to 3 sites with a unique GMP manufacturing site for AMTP’s / Cell & Gene Therapies based in Stevenage. With a linked cluster that offer the capability to manufacture these life changing therapies for clinical trial and at a commercial scale.