Next Phase is a specialist life science recruitment agency in West Sussex, working with innovative Cell & Gene Therapy, Biotechnology and MedTech clients across the UK, US and Europe.
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant role is a permanent position. It will start with a comprehensive 3-month training programme, with very clear career paths beyond this.
Your starting salary as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be £20,800, which will increase after you pass your 6 months’ probation. The earnings potential for a competent recruiter is fantastic and realistically, with commission, you should expect to earn around £35,000 in your first year, £45k-£55k in your second year and significantly more in your third year and beyond. We also have an incredible benefits package, which includes private healthcare and half-price gym membership.
The many reasons to join Next Phase include:
- Well-defined career paths for fast progression
- Significant investment in your training, using both in-house and external trainers
- Highly experienced, successful and supportive leadership team
- Supportive team culture and buzzing office environment
- Strong basic salaries and industry-leading commission scheme: up to 50%
- Great benefits scheme
- Flexible working
- Full tech suite
- Free parking close to office
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will learn about the whole spectrum of recruitment including:
- Searching for candidates with specific skills and experiences
- Conducting interviews and expanding your industry knowledge through fascinating conversations
- Building your network of contacts across the industry
- Assisting in the coaching and support of individuals going through interview and offer processes
This will be a busy, challenging role which requires dedication and positive energy. In turn, the rewards will be enormous as you begin to progress on your chosen career path.
For our Trainee Recruitment Consultants we are looking for candidates with a strong educational background to at least A level standard, clear demonstration of a strong work ethic with experience gained in a customer-facing role, a willingness to learn and a positive, upbeat manner. You will ideally live within 60 minutes of Horsham as the role is mainly office based.
For more information, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.