This multi-million-dollar state of the art facility is looking to bring in a Validation Manager to join their groundbreaking scientific team.
- Co-ordinate, direct and actively participate in validation and qualification activities relating to equipment, utilities, processes and software.
- Ensure activities are compliant with interanl policies, FDS, European cGMP and GAMP.
- Look after Project Validation Plans
- Generate validation protocols and final reports
- QA Support for validation investigations and qualification documents
- Create, review and approve validation and qualification documents
- Manage validations, event and change control processes
- Perform trainiing with the team and new members
- Participate in continuous improvement programmes
- BSc/MSc in Engineering or other relevant scientific discipline
- 3 years+ validation/quality experience in a sterile/aseptic environment, especially in qualification and commissioning
- 3 years+ leadership experience
- 3 years+ in GMP regulated enviornment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Presetnation and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of prioritising and multitasking
This role is a permenant, on-site position with some travel to other sites.