Exciting opportunity to join a world class specialist in vehicle protection systems who currently seek experienced Vehicle Fitters with strip trim, body and mechanical experience to work on vehicles ready for conversion.
Suitable candidates will be happy completing the following tasks and will possess the sills required: -
- Hands on assembly electro/mechanical assemblies
- Removal of vehicle trim, mechanical and electrical components
- Will be involved in inspection work
- Work with various mechanical equipment
- Reading schematic drawings
- Assist the Production Manager working to KPI’s
- Have great hand-eye co-ordination.
- Have great communication skills both written and verbal.
This is an initial 12-week contract (with the possibility for extension) offering market rates. This role would suit those that are ideally immediately available who have solid experience of stripping vehicle trim. My client offers free car parking but it also within walking distance of a local train station.