This organisation is at the forefront of cell and gene therapy in the UK and elsewhere. They have a strong reputation for career development opportunities, a busy and varied working environment and genuine collaboration between internal and external parties. Full details of the company, benefits package and overall opportunity will be provided on application.
- Processing Goods In/Goods Out & inspection & safe storage of incoming and outgoing goods
- Moving of materials manually or lifting equipment where available to designated locations
- Performing regular inventory controls adhering to SOP’s and using ERP system for ordering goods and goods receipts
- Prepare and take part in internal and external audit programs
- Ensuring compliance with GDP/GMP and following SOP’s
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and organized environment
We are looking for hard – working, self-sufficient individual who can manage their own time and work well within a team. You will be in a highly regulated area so you will need to demonstrate that you understand and respect working in a process driven environment and are a committed individual with strong attention to detail.
Previous experience in a regulated environment (GMP/GDP or ISO, from the Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Medical Devices sectors, laboratory environment) dealing with temperature sensitive (cold chain, controlled ambient or frozen) is essential. If have experienced with cryogenic storage that would be advantageous. Above all else, we want someone who works consistently hard, who offers excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), good literacy and numeracy, patience, an honest and likeable manner, and strong attention to detail. You must have experience working with MS Office, and inventory management systems (ERP system e.g: SAP ByDesign) Having a Forklift truck license would be desirable.