Market leader in Vehicle Protection systems currently seeks to recruit an experienced Welder Fabricator to carry out MIG/TIG Welding and assembly duties on armoured vehicles, seats and the installations of sub systems.
As an experienced Welder Fabricator your tasks will include hands on assembly of electro/mechanical assemblies including:-
- Assembly of mechanical and electrical components
- Working with various mechanical equipment
- Working with various chemicals
- Reading schematic drawings
Other daily tasks include:-
- Support continuous improvement initiatives to include lean manufacturing principles.
- Assist the Production Manager on performance (KPI’s).
- Engage in generic tasks eg driving company vehicles and minor facility activities.
Suitable candidates will be experienced Welder Fabricators who ideally possess Welding standards to BS4872-1: 1982 and BS9606-1. Previous experience of working on automotive or military projects is highly advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team working in a permanent capacity, in return for your skills and experience my client is able to offer a salary up to £30,600 plus a benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, pension scheme, critical illness cover and death in service, childcare vouchers.