A Business Analytics & Insight Manager is required to join a global market leading pharmaceutical organisation with extensive operations in the UK, Europe and beyond. You will partner with the UK commercial teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality strategic business decisions. The person in this role will shape, investigate, and support the adaptation of global strategies and tactics for the local market. This will include performance measurement, analytics, strategies, and market research. This role is fast paced and highly collaborative and commercial-driven.
The role is a 12-month contract with strong potential to go full time / permanent towards the end of the contract. My client is based in Surrey and the successful candidate would need to be based on site to ensure a successful collaboration with colleagues. On offer is an hourly rate of up to £37 per hour (via an umbrella company) which equates to £55k depending on experience.
- Provide analytic support in the market and interfacing with country commercial teams to provide data driven strategic guidance.
- Understand key healthcare systems, data sources, and ability to merge those data sources in a meaningful way Define and implement business analytics plans that generate insights and influence business priorities and objectives.
- Ensure effective performance measurement and deliver regular assessments of portfolio performance to leadership. Ensure accuracy of the reports and clear articulation of the data and its meaning for the business.
- Manage budgets associated with assigned activities.
- Develop, commission and contract projects through preferred vendors
- Data management experience.
- Pharmaceutical or Healthcare background is preferred.
- Extensive experience in management of secondary data and familiarity with pharma applicable data is highly desired (ex. Midas).
- Expertise in the field of customer/omni-channel analytics.
- Previous demonstrated experience of forecasting revenues.
- Understands quantitative and qualitative research methodologies. Knowledgeable about study design and able to assess vendor technical capabilities.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred in a quantitative discipline.