Major travel services business requires a Project Manager with experience of delivering major business projects to join its Business Transformation team in Crawley.
Utilising substantive level experience in project management, including a demonstrable history of delivering large scale business transformation projects, the Project Manager will deliver multiple concurrent projects within a major change programme.
Specifically, the Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop a robust project plan for your specific project. This plan will feed into the overall programme
- Contribute to the planning and prioritisation of the overall programme, working within a team of project managers.
- Work with internal and external clients and stakeholders in shaping, controlling and delivering major change projects
- Responsible for aspects of business change projects i.e. the people, process and technology change
- Liaise with the wider business to drive projects to completion
- Develop excellent relationships with the wider business in order to ensure full consultation for major projects and maximise resource efficiency
The successful Project Manager will possess extensive experience of using MS Project and have a demonstrable knowledge of a variety of methodologies such as Prince2.
In addition, you will have a solid understanding of budget control and governance, with experience of handling resource priorities and conflicts across multiple concurrent projects.
The Project Manager will be a very strong facilitator, utilising first class communication skills when liaising with a range of stakeholders from across the business, development teams and third party vendors.
Above all, the Project Manager must be flexible, happy working with a variety of people and on a variety of projects such as business-lead initiatives including partnerships, overall customer experience and business culture.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially-minded Project Manager to join an industry leader and play a key part in the delivery of a large-scale programme of works. In return for your hard work and project management skills, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £60,000, a very generous bonus scheme and a broad range of company benefits including a pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday and many more.
Keywords: Project Management, Prince2, Business Change, Stakeholder Management, Business Transformation, Project Governance, Project Manager, Crawley, West Sussex
This is a permanent vacancy