One of the most advanced and forward thinking LIMS development companies in the world is currently hiring for a Business Development Manager to join them. Based in the USA, this permanent position is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly progressive company, developing the marketing and sales plan for their world renowned LIMS software.
This role is an opportunity for a highly experienced LIMS salesperson and skilled Business Development Manager to work for one the leading companies in its field. You will be responsible for managing the international sales team as well as developing and implementing new marketing plans to bring new companies on board. A cross position between a sales and marketing role, you will be principally responsible for new business acquisition, client engagement and re-engagement, retention and ensuring that clients are aware of the full spectrum of software and services the company has to offer.
With strong experience in business development and marketing as well as a strong desire to drive the business forward, you will be responsible for the following;
- Developing and implementing marketing plans
- Driving the international business development
- Managing the international sales team
- Communicating directly with the CEO
- Formulating business development and marketing strategies
- Evaluating all advertising, merchandising and trade promotion programs
- Represent the company in international conferences and organize workshops
- Expand the customer base and develop approaches to ensure that the current base is as engaged as possible
- Understanding new product applications areas
- Identifying new partnership opportunities
- Understanding and communicate marketing needs to overseas development teams to offer practical working solutions
With at least 2 years of experience in LIMS sales and marketing, sales training and knowledge of relationship selling and an academic background in Information Technology, Life Sciences, Chemistry or other health related areas, you will be working directly under the CEO, acting as the main driver of sales and marketing in the company. Prior experience within other LIMS vendors, pharmaceutical, healthcare or other R&D companies in marketing and selling LIMS is essential. You will have a great capacity to work with autonomy in a role that encourages you take greater responsibility and to have a real stake in the company.
With a flexible approach to salary that is dependent upon experience and earnings, this company is prepared to offer a highly competitive package to the right candidate. This company is at the forefront of LIMS and is this is a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager to be part of one of the most exciting LIMS development companies in the world.
This is a Permanent Vacancy.