The Commercial Project Manager will be responsible for 3 key areas;
- To lead commercial interactions with a small portfolio of existing Collaborators. To acquire a deep understanding of their needs and propose solutions/ develop strategies to support them to meet their goals. This will include funding position, pipeline, investment plans and company drivers.
- To identify potential new Collaborators for the cell and gene manufacturing centre and lead interactions to point of executing agreements.
- To work with supply chain and technology partners to strengthen support provided to cell and gene manufacturers.
You will also be required to;
- Update Executives on the aims, status, threats, and opportunities of Collaborators
- Lead the funding application and subsequent contracting.
- Work with SMEs to prepare contracts governing the execution of fee for service to support Collaborator operations at the manufacturing centre ie QC Services
- Several years’ experience within a commercial role, preferably within the cell & gene or biologics area
- Recent experience within a life science/therapeutic organisation, preferably within a GMP manufacturing environment
- Experience of grant supported R&D collaborations desirable
The role will heavily support the Stevenage facility, and will require attendance on site to support Collaborators etc, however elements can also be undertaken remotely.