If you answered yes then this position might be of interest to you!
An experienced Data Scientist is needed for a progressive Cell and Gene Therapy Company based in London. The use of leading technology and innovations enabled this company to provide life-changing therapies to be developed, helping thousands of people all throughout the world. This company was established in 2012 and has grown to over 350 employees across 4 sites. This company is now looking for a Data Scientists who's main responsibility will be to provide a depth of expertise in data analysis, visualisation, modelling, analysis and interpretation to help in the strategy of intelligent manufacture.
This position would be mostly remotely based, with the right candidate going into the office 1-2 days in a week to interact with the team and collaborate on problems.
Key requirements for the Data Scientist:
- Ability to develop methods for data analysis across a range of projects involving the use of sensors, bioprocess data, large cell/molecular biology datasets
- Ability to summarise complex datasets
- Ability to demonstrate using creative solutions to statistical problems.
- Experience preforming data analysis using R/Python
- Multivaried data analysis
- computer science or computer engineering degree or a strong mathematical and programming component (computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Physics, Engineering)