commercially viable investable products. Due to continuous growth, the opportunity of HR Administrator has become available to join the team. The role is an initial 12–18-month fixed term contract but could be made permanent if the company continues to grow and the candidate excels in this position. This role will be responsible for the administrative activities within the Braintree based facility. The role will report into the HR Manager with additional support from the Senior HR Administrator.
The role will be the first administrative point of contact for all Braintree based employees and any HR related queries and will support and assist with numerous HR projects. The role will also administer most of the employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and starter packs.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package which can be disclosed over the phone. This role is a full time position and ideally the candidate will go into the office as much as possible.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Assist in the forming and maintaining of employee records on the HRMS and updating relevant databases.
- Assisting in the preparation of HR documents, i.e. employment contracts, references, resignation letters, confirmation of maternity letters, etc.
- Assisting in the reporting of HR metrics
- Being the first administrative point of contact for Braintree based employees on HR related queries.
- Processing requests for eyesight tests and prescription applications, and any other schemes the company may adopt.
- Assisting in invoice processing and tracking.
- Contribute to specific HR and organisational projects / initiatives as required.
- Fulfilment of additional duties as required.
- Assist in the administration and note taking for HR led meetings including return to work and sickness absences.
Recruitment and Induction
- Employment contract compliance administration, liaison with future employees and probation monitoring in conjunction with the Snr HR Administrator
- Assist in the scheduling of recruitment interviews/assessments.
- Partnering with Line Managers and the centralised HR Team to ensure that fair,
- consistent and effective recruitment processes are in place and actively support hiring managers with interviewing and other selections.
- Assist in the leaver administration, including the recording of all exit interviews.
Learning and Development
- Assisting in the support of probationary review outcomes and appraisals
- Assisting and supporting employees and line managers with training queries and requests
Experience required to be the successful HR Administrator:
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a busy HR generalist environment (preference would be a manufacturing environment).
- Flexibility towards work assignments with the ability to manage multiple and varied tasks simultaneously and to prioritise workload whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly methodical and organised, including time-management skills amid changing priorities.
- Able to take initiative and work independently; sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks.
- Computer literate with programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to engage constructively with colleagues at all levels across different departments and locations to deliver objectives.
- A good team player.
- Part or Newly qualified CIPD graduate or equivalent. Minimum of level 3
- Experience in a HR administrative position would also be beneficial.