If you enjoy making sense of large data sets or have a passion for the latest generation of scientific platforms this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Our client partner has developed an Enterprise-class cloud solution for modern global R&D organizations that enables modernization of R&D workflows, greater data visualization tools, and adds predictive capabilities for end-users due to their patented machine learning algorithms. This has resulted in their clients seeing significant increases in R&D acceleration as well as ROI.
This role is open to those who are keen to develop a career in lab digitization as well as individuals with direct experience in the implementation of scientific R&D platforms. Once you have undergone the necessary training and development you will be responsible for;
- Leading the platform implementation.
- Restructuring & contextualizing scientific customer data.
- Assist in new business development through demo’s and championing the product.
- Help drive product development through customer experience so help build the best data structuring tool for R&D.
- Scientific Degree qualification subject such as biology, biotechnology, chemical engineering, chemistry or related subject
- Strong customer facing and communication skills.
- Strong ability to drive implementation projects forward to successful completion.
- Familiarity working with data in Excel
- Ability to travel to customer sites (approx. twice per month)
This can be a hybrid or fully remote based opportunity. Candidates across the EU and UK can be considered.