An innovator of medical devices within the pharmaceutical industry is searching for a IT Systems Engineer to help support their IT teams and ensure their systems are maintained effectively and conform to regulatory standards. This permanent position is a fantastic opportunity to join a large company that is in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
This role is an opportunity for a skilled IT Engineer with a background in a highly regulated environment, to work for one of the most progressive and developed companies in its field. With a strong established background in IT, you will have deep knowledge of IT systems and an awareness of working with niche software. This role is a business as usual role, supporting the day to day systems and maintaining regulatory standards.
With a strong experience of working with multiple teams, your core responsibilities will be the following;
- Working with IT supporting their systems and IT management activities.
- Supporting IT with regards to ensuring regulatory standards are adhered to.
- Supporting IT teams with system tasks and regularly auditing IT systems, performing corrective and preventative actions to fix any issues and ensure systems retain their efficiency and validated status.
- Updating documentation and reviewing, analyzing and reporting the results to the system owners.
- Creating and maintaining IT standard operating procedures and policy documents.
- Supporting projects to ensure that system activities are assessed, documented and delivery accurately and effectively.
- Collaborating with all system owners, stakeholders and teams to ensure all systems maintain data integrity as well as guaranteeing cross departmental IT needs are met.
- Other ad hoc business as usual takes as and when required for the role.
With years of experience of engineering and supporting IT systems, this company is looking for a pragmatic IT Systems Engineer with strong commercial awareness and a solid IT background. With a strong preference for people from regulated backgrounds due to the nature of the company, they will support and provide full training to enable you to become a fully compliant IT professional within the pharmaceutical industry, something that can provide long term value in your career. The company is looking for a strong team player, who is looking to collaborate rather than dictate and cooperate with the various teams, system owners and stakeholders to find the best solution. The reward for this is a strong scope for progression, great autonomy in the role and the chance to develop and grow within a highly progressive company.
With a competitive salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience, this company offer a range of benefits including a 10% annual bonus, up to 5% company contribution to pension, life assurance four times the salary, private health and dental care and a share save scheme. This company is at the forefront of its field and this represents a great opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting medical devices companies in the country.
This is a Permanent Vacancy.