Job DescriptionOne of the fastest growing and recognizable global solutions providers in scientific software applications is looking for a Laboratory Informatics Project Manager to join their growing team in Germany. With offices worldwide, they have a reputation for being experts in their field regarding Laboratory Informatics, Scientific Data Management, Clinical Biometrics, Genome Informatics and Compliance Solutions.
This influential position will be responsible for accelerating the growth of key strategic accounts across the portfolio in Germany. Primarily the growth will be in the research and development divisions of pharmaceutical and biotech companies and will involve managing multiple projects. You will be their main point of contact to help them to develop their technical requirements and formulate the best Laboratory Informatics solutions, in collaboration with both the local and global company teams. This role will also involve analysing business operations to enhance laboratory processes and procedures relating to laboratory informatics.
• Degree or equivalent experience in a scientific or healthcare field
• Experience in Laboratory Informatics systems such as LIMS, ELN, SDMS, Laboratory Digitization or related software applications.
• Ability to manage multiple projects across a variety of departments
• Experience in the implementation of informatics software/ platforms.
• Ideally you will have experience of working within a client service/ solution delivery organization.
• Pre-Sales experience would be advantageous, but not essential
• You will have language skills in Germany and English.