Due to their exciting expansion plans, they are currently looking for further Trainers to join their European team, where your main focus will be providing training sessions to either internal or external teams.
- Developing and delivering training to end users/ internal teams.
- Planning, preparing, and researching training materials.
- Conducting skill gaps among internal teams/end users
- Conduct role-specific training on tools and programs each team uses daily.
- Ensure that the learning environment and resources support learner needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and learning outcomes.
Qualifications/ Experience required:
- Scientific Degree qualification subject such as biology, biotechnology, chemical engineering, informatics, or chemistry
- Experience in delivering training material (LIMS/ELN/LES)
- Experience in creating training material
These roles can be remotely based, hybrid, or based in the clients offices in – UK, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Switzerland,