The company is seeking an experienced marketing and communications executive whose main responsibilities will be to work closely with the skills programme team to attract students into apprentiships and other programmes within the Cell and Gene Therapy industry. The right candidate will come from an Educational Sector and have experience creating content for students.
This role can be based from either Stevenage or London, working 3 days from site and 2 days remotely.
The company is offering a competitive salary and benefits package that includes an annual bonus.
Key Responsibilities of the marketing and communications executive:
- Delivering on the marketing and communications support necessary to ensure delivery of overall objectives, outputs and outcomes of the skills projects and requirements to ensure continuous funding for the initiative.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and skills programme team to create and deliver on original and impactful integrated campaigns and activities across multiple platforms including social, web, events and marketing collateral.
- Manage relations with skills programme team and industry partners as appropriate in order to deliver and maximise impact of the programmes and marketing activities.
- Manage and input into integrated marketing and communication campaigns.
- Production of marketing materials and literature working with internal stakeholders and external resources.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required and development of material for these events.
- Development of articles and case studies for multi-channel promotion.
- Development of the website content strategy and supporting copy for the skills programmes.
- Ensuring that our marketing material features in relevant online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Development of email programs to support campaign activity.
- Manage content of websites of skills programmes (ATAC and ATSTN).
- Work with digital marketing executing to continuously inform digital strategy and maintain SEO health.
- Run integrated campaigns across all channels around key company publications/events.
- Run and manage webinars.
- Responsible for social strategy implementation for skills programme to communicate content and key messages to stakeholders.
- Generate social campaigns around key company publications/events. Marketing material:
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature including coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing materials including Presentations, Literature, Banners, Promotional giveaways
- Assisting with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Generate regular digital content to communicate key messages to different stakeholders across all channels including News articles/blogs, Case studies, Infographics, Video, Animation
- Support the drafting, sign off and publication of press releases.
- At least 4 years of proven marketing and communications campaign management.
- Demonstrable experience of working within skills development sector.
- Have demonstrable copywriting ability and experience.
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a marketing and communications role where you have had to deal with creating cross platform communications and deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven effective project management skills.
- Worked within an Educational Sector
Education / Qualifications:
- A degree or qualification in Marketing would be advantageous but not necessary
- At least 4 years marketing experience in relevant skills development or biotechindustry.
Purpose of Role:
This is a varied role which will also allow the successful candidate to have the opportunity to further develop their skills across the complete marketing mix and help drive the business forward through the development of meaningful and relevant conte...