Paid Media Executive
|Job Title:||Paid Media Executive|
|Contact Name:||Shane Lees|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 14:09|
With good knowledge of Paid Media and PPC and experience with account management and industry standard tools you will be working on the company’s clients projects as part of a small Paid Media team. You will be responsible for effectively managing paid media campaigns, reporting to clients and analyzing the results.
With strong PPC skills, you will be proficient in the following;
- Good PPC knowledge
- Bid management and bidding strategy knowledge
- Proficiency with Google AdWords and other industry standard tools
- Confident in Google Search, Display, Shopping & Remarketing campaign creation
- Google AdWords / Analytics Certification
- Good knowledge of Bing Ads, Yahoo as well as Social Media
- Confidence in reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communicator
- Strong all-round Microsoft Office skills
- Familiarity with Power Bi
With around a year’s commercial, an ambitious graduate or a tech-savvy professional looking for a change of career, this company is looking for a great Paid Media Executive with a real drive and determination to succeed. This company forward thinking and ambitious, with a real collaborative mentality and is looking for people who want to come in and gain a real stake and responsibility in the company.
With a salary of up to £25,000, pension, 23 days holiday and a smorgasbord of other benefits, this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing team in one of the most modern and innovative Digital Agencies in the world.
Keywords: PPC, Paid Media, Digital Marketing, Display, Google Search, Remarketing & Shopping, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Yahoo Ads, Google AdWords, Account Management, Power Bi, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Digital Agency, Brighton, East Sussex
This is a Permanent vacancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's