Due to their exciting expansion plans, they are currently looking for further Project Managers to join their European team where you will be a primary liaison between the company and multiple concurrent customer projects. This role will also encompass developing, managing, and communicating detailed project plans to ensure that tasks are completed on time, within budget, and meet or exceed specifications.
- Develop and maintain project timelines and resources. Ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget. Mitigate risk. Monitors project deliverables and progress.
- Establish effective communication to ensure projects are completed in a timely and effective manner. Interface with customer and internal resources to convey project issues. Ensure expectations and deadlines are clearly understood from initiation through delivery.
- Interface with Professional Service Managers on project issues including timelines, resource allocations and project issues.
- Ensure availability of required resources for projects.
- Manage day-to-day project communication with clients and project team members, develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients and manage project-related expectations.
- Scientific Degree qualification subject such as biology, biotechnology, chemical engineering, informatics, or chemistry
- Experience in delivering at least one LIMS/ ELN/ LES implementation, upgrade, or optimization project. Ideally from a vendor organization.
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of GxP or similar laboratory practices and regulations
These roles can be remotely based, hybrid, or based in the clients offices in UK, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Switzerland