- Part Time QA Officer based in Worthing, West Sussex
- Permanent opportunity with competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am to Midday or 9am to 1pm
- Central location with parking plus close to train station and bus routes
- Pharmaceutical company offering excellent career prospects
- Smaller, supportive and friendly company environment
- Some Quality related GMP experience essential
- Suit person returning to work, part time Student or as second job etc.
- Focus on batch review, batch release and document control
New Part Time role based in Worthing, West Sussex has just become available for a QA Officer with an innovative Pharmaceutical company. If you have a solid grounding in GMP regulations and some Quality activities, especially relating to documentation and the processing of batch records, this is an excellent opening to suit your life style in a part time position.
The position is offered on a flexible, Monday to Friday 20-hour week basis working 8am to midday or 9am to 1pm. This is a permanent appointment with a competitive salary and benefits package. The company environment is supportive and friendly where achievement is appreciated, recognised and rewarded. This is NOT a large, corporate pharmaceutical company.
The company is a pioneering, UK owned, Pharmaceutical organisation focused on the treatment and prevention of allergies. They develop and produce vaccinations for a wide range of conditions including hay fever and their products are progressing rapidly. The company employs around 150 people in Worthing and has an excellent reputation for providing career developing opportunities, challenging and engaging work plus a pleasant, vibrant working environment.
You will join a busy QA department that supports all company activities with close links to Manufacturing, Packaging, Validation, QC, Product Development and Regulatory Affairs. The Quality Group is split into two teams with this role being in the group focused on Quality Systems, QA Documentation and Batch Record processing. The duties encompass reviewing patient-specific batch records, maintaining systems compliances, supporting change control, issuing QA technical agreements, analysing data, supporting the Document Control function and undertaking a range of initiatives relating to continuous improvement.
This is a broad, challenging role that requires good attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to multitask. Full details will be provided on application.
- 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8am to midday or 9am to 1pm)
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Life insurance, long term disability and BUPA medical plan schemes
- Commutable by car with free parking or walking distance of train station / bus routes
- Child care voucher scheme
We are inviting candidates with a scientific / technical / engineering background (ideally a degree), and work experience gained in a GMP environment. Knowledge of QA processes and systems, combined with experience of batch record processing, would be a strong advantage. You will demonstrate the ability to multitask, use basic statistical tools and methods plus display data graphically. In addition, you will need to be enthusiastic with excellent communication abilities and enjoy a closely-knit team environment.
Part Time, QA Officer, Quality Assurance, GMP, cGMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, QC, GLP, GCP, GDP, Quality, Pharmaceutical Quality Systems, QP Release, Batch Review, Batch Release, Data Management, Statistics, Sterile, Aseptic, West Sussex, Worthing, Brighton, Hove, Horsham, Crawley, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill
This is a permanent part time role