The site is constantly growing,and this position is a brand new position, that has come about from growth.
The QC scientist will be working within a fast-paced multidisciplinary Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) QC environment, working closely with internal stakeholders to support product release, technology transfer and validation of new methodology.
Further responsbilities will include;
- Performing and supporting analytical method validation and routine testing in compliance with cGMP such as; cell-based assays, flow cytometry, PCR.
- Writing and reviewing GMP documentations
- Performing self-inspection activities
- Leading complex quality events e.g change controls, OOS, non-conformances
On offer for the QC scientist is a competitive salary and benefits.
Experience required to be the successful candidate:
- Bachelors degree qualification in a science or related discipline
- 2-3 years experience working withing a GMP environment, with ATMP's and, biological products
- Technical experience of cell-based assays (cell culture, flow cytometry, immunoassays) and molecular assays (qPCR, ddPCR)