A Project Manager is required to join a growing pioneering CDMO who focuses on the discovery and development of DNA based genetic medicines and advanced therapies.
You will work closely with the Chief Scientific Officer, Head of Project Management and R&D teams. You will be responsible for planning, implementation, management and reporting of complex cross functional R&D projects. You will also communicate with high level researchers, coach employees, manage stakeholders and operations.
This role is a full time hybrid permanent position. For a highly experienced R&D Project Manager who can fulfil all the essential criteria, there is a competitive salary depending on experience.
Key Responsibilities for the Project Manager role:
- Create project plans and document project activities
- Ensure projects are fully executed on time and within budget
- Provide project management on projects with third parties
- Work cross functionally with different teams including R&D, Finance, Chief Scientific Officer and Head of Project Management
- Produce regular reports and presentations
- Identify risks
- Be the decision maker
- Ensure all stakeholders are aware of new data and decisions
- Establish and run efficient project management systems that are consistent across the business
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience, in an R&D setting within a Biologics environment
- Degree level or above in Life sciences
- Working knowledge of project management tools (e.g. MS project, Smartsheet) and related processes
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
- PMP or Prince 2 Desirable
- A highly self-motivated, flexible, and quick-thinking attitude to meeting the needs of the rapidly evolving state-of-the-art field
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01403 216216 where we/ I would be happy to tell you more about this exciting opportunity.