One of the most exciting and well established Digital Agency’s in the UK is now hiring for a Senior Content Strategist to join their growing team in Brighton. This role has come about through the company’s fast growth and they are now looking for someone to join their modern office less right in the heart of Brighton.
An expert content strategist and highly knowledgeable writer, you will leading the content strategy both with external clients as well as internally in the company. You will be responsible for developing and managing the content editorial strategies including sub editing, contributor management, and reporting and calendar management. You will be heavily involved in campaign planning, across all marketing channels, and will be an proponent of high quality content marketing practices within the company and with clients. A hands on role, you will be capable of both planning and designing the content strategy as well as delivering and reporting on the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns.
With all round content marketing skills, you will be proficient in the following;
- Very strong technical knowledge across Google Analytics and CMS’s such as Wordpress, Umbraco, AEM and Sitecore.
- Highly skilled writer and editor.
- Strong Digital Marketing knowledge.
- Great understanding of data and its usefulness
- Familiar and capable with SEM Rush, Search Console, SearchMetrics and SimilarWeb.
- Experience with managing and working with freelance content providers.
- Very strong Microsoft Office skills and all round computer knowledge.
- Good understanding of technical SEO and its impact on content.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Trello and Toggl are desirable.
With 3-4 years of experience behind you, this company is looking for a great Senior Content Strategist with a real drive and determination to succeed. This company forward thinking and ambitious, with a real collaborative mentality and is looking for people who want to come in and gain a real stake and responsibility in the company.
With a salary of up to £40,000, pension, 23 days holiday and a smorgasbord of other benefits, this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing team in one of the most modern and innovative Digital Agencies in the world.
Keywords: Senior Content Strategist, Content Executive, Content Writer, Copy Writer, Copy writing, Google Analytics, Wordpress, CMS, Umbraco, AEM, Sitcore, SEM Rush, Search Console, SearchMetrics, SimilarWeb, Microsoft Office, SEO, Trello, Toggl, Editing, Strategy, Brighton, East Sussex
This is a Permanent vacancy